-
March 28th, 2001, 01:54 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Hi, my name's TJ... and I'm an alcoholic.
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
March 28th, 2001, 02:45 PM
#32
Inactive Member
*Offers Rev a joint*..Booze is overrated anyway..
-
March 28th, 2001, 07:18 PM
#33
Inactive Member
*declines the joint* booze has flavor 
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
March 28th, 2001, 09:25 PM
#34
Inactive Member
*smokes a joint and hands you a beer*...Can I offer you sex with a cherry flavored condom?..*G*
-
March 29th, 2001, 12:06 AM
#35
Inactive Member
hey mel,sweetheart, babe of mine.....*G* I don't talk nasty.....*LOL*
-
March 29th, 2001, 05:35 AM
#36
Inactive Member
warrior doesn't talk nasty. who do you think i learned from...*LMAO*
-
March 29th, 2001, 11:24 PM
#37
Inactive Member
*Accepts the sex* But a cherry flavored condom won't help me... and I can't figure out how it would help you
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
March 29th, 2001, 11:58 PM
#38
Inactive Member
YOU'RE A BITCH WARLORD! *LMFAOROTFF*
-
April 3rd, 2001, 04:11 AM
#39
Inactive Member
*LMFAO* damn if you want me you know where i'm at....NOT...*ROTFF*
you slut you!!!!*LOL*
-
April 6th, 2001, 01:23 PM
#40
HB Forum Owner
Thank god it's back up...I was sitting here at work, on a Friday might I add, and actually doing work! *gasp*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks